Friday Funday - October 6th, 2023
REGISTRATION OPEN: Register here!
Friday, October 6th, 2023
OB Dog Beach
Every day is a beach day!
We are so excited to bring back a taste of Summer Sessions-style camp during beautiful fall (locals' summer) season.
Join us for a single day of outdoor play, surfing and ocean connection, beach games, adventures connecting back to nature with supportive and ocean-loving friends!
Our program emphasizes:
- ocean connection, safety, knowledge and skills
- physical, mental and emotional wellness
- body awareness and mind-body connection
- connection to and care for our environment
- positive body image
- friendships and ocean-centered community
- love and respect for oneself, others and nature
*LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE (max 16 students)*
What to bring: water bottle, snack & lunch, sunscreen, sun hat/sunglasses/rashguards/other protective gear they may need, swimsuit, full wetsuit*, towel, flip flops, change of dry weather-appropriate clothes (IE: sweatshirts, warm layers etc.)
*FULL WETSUITS are required. If you do not have one–let us know and you can borrow one for the week
Schedule (4 hours):
9:30-9:45 Arrive & settle in/kids' choice activities
9:45-10:15 Opening circle
10:45-11:15 Beach lesson & ocean safety review
11:15-12:15 Ocean time
12:45-1:15 Beach games/free play
1:15-1:30 Closing circle & pack-up to go home
Payment plans available upon request.
Sibling discount: take 20% off second sibling.
Venmo, Zelle, Paypal, Cash or Check are acceptable forms of payment.
- Security deposits are non-refundable.
- Cancellation must be made prior to 2 weeks from the start of the session to receive a refund. Once the session begins, no refund will be given.
- During the session, if you cannot attend a class due to illness, travel etc. no refund or makeup of the class can be made.
- If Ocean School needs to cancel class for any reason, we will make every attempt to make up the class at another date. If this is not possible, the class will be refunded.
Photo by Lucas Cartaxo